It takes a special kind of person to be a Meliorite…
We are a person-centered growing team of experienced practitioners who work in a problem-solving approach with people with disability, their support workers, and families to understand why a person uses behaviours of concern to have their needs met.
At Melior we are accountable to the people we support, we provide strategies and services around every individuals need so we can provide the best support to empower them to live their best lives. We are committed to the belief that the world can be made a better place by people supporting each other and working together, its who we are.
If you share this belief, then you might be a Meliorite in the making! We look for team members who:
- Share our values
- Are enthusiastic about working with people with disability
- Have a tertiary qualification in psychology, speech pathology, occupational therapy, social work, education or nursing
- Are registered as a NDIS Behaviour Support Practitioner, or the ability to become registered
- Ability to become registered as a Provisional Psychologist with AHPRA
- Meet mandatory compliances for working with people with highly complex behaviours of concern.
In return, we offer:
- Realistic and achievable KPIs
- Flexible working arrangements
- Convenient office locations both North and South, both with plenty of parking available!
- A collaborative and supportive team
- Annual professional development days
- Options to purchase additional annual leave
- Non-compulsory work uniform provided
- Salary packaging of up to $18,550 per annum
- Additional superannuation contributions options available
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
If you want to be a part of our team, check out our current vacancies here.
We’re expanding our services and are often looking for outstanding positive behaviour support practitioners to join our team. Check out our job vacancies or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with an Expression of Interest in working with us.